新 版 论 坛 使 用 答 疑
搜索
查看: 12559|回复: 4

[科幻] 时间静止器〖原文为英文〗 【2楼有中文版】

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-29 17:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册/登录后可以看到图片

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册(Register/登録メンバー/회원가입/การลงทะเบียน)

x
本帖最后由 楚公子 于 2018-8-31 17:30 编辑 " r. D& |& e1 w/ d1 z0 m2 g8 u
$ V3 y! f7 p. w7 R! G
从外网搬运过来的,有条件的可以用较好的翻译神器看看。
) ~: Z& k/ j$ d) I0 `TIMESTOP IN THE LOCKER ROOM!! . }4 o, ~: O% b1 T1 z9 Z$ e
1 d) @$ ~6 B5 o+ f0 S  l
A Story by Freyr & Vicktor (c) 1996. I have been very interested in time in the past few months. I guess, ever since I bought a watch. Not just any watch, but a SPECIAL watch. What makes it so special? you might ask… Well, my new watch has the ability to stop time. How? Hell if I know…but all I know is that whenever I start the stopwatch feature, time stops. It has been an interesting adventure. I can do things now that I only dreamt of. Obviously, I could do things to my own monetary benefit, but I vowed never to do that, unless it was absolutely necessary. But I did absolve myself of certain small, annoying things in life:
& y' n$ u0 v2 [0 d! l) R' }! \
8 B9 E7 E& ~. W" m! D# a-Long lines at the drug store just to buy some aspirin? Not a problem. I would just stop time, enter the drug store, take what I need, and be gone. Sometimes, I would leave a few dollars in the charity coin collector as a recompense.
. h5 G' w7 n* m7 C3 u  o. n! g6 n8 g" }; V- e! ~
-Some one smoking around me? I could take care of that. I would just stop time and extinguish their cigarette and throw away any remaining cigarettes they might have on them.% v$ {: Y! `: x8 @1 \
% b) ~! ?5 i$ k" q
-And it was a godsend at the movies. I never had to miss a minute of the movie (and for $7, lemme tell ya, I want my money’s worth). When I had to go to the bathroom, I would just stop the movie (and time) and take my time (so to speak) in the Men’s Room. Sometimes I would pick up some more drinks or popcorn from the refreshment stand. The other major annoyance at the movies was when people would talk during the movie. Boy, did I ever hate that. Now, all I had to do was to move them more than a few rows back while they were frozen, and then return to my own seat and start the movie up again. Usually, people were a little more than spooked when they realized that they were sitting a few rows behind where they thought they were a few seconds before. That would serve to quiet them.
3 N1 e& ~1 a4 z) H' a. M8 `: S/ a6 Z5 K/ j% R
-But what I enjoyed most was being able to look at people. People are interesting, but our society frowns on staring. Now I could stare at them while they were oblivious to everything… More precisely, they were frozen, unaware that I was staring at them, touching them, moving parts of their bodies… I could now get away with almost anything. It used to be I would get a glimpse of a person, maybe they were attractive, maybe not. But I only got a quick look. Now, I could take my time, to look, and as I became braver, to touch. Some friends and I had tickets to a football game. It was a pretty cool game, except for this group of really obnoxious guys sitting a few rows behind us. They kept screaming and shouting and making nasty comments all during the game. By the beginning of the third quarter, the beer had definitely affected them. It had also affected me, because I severely had to go to the bathroom. I excused myself from my friends and went in search of a bathroom. I found one, but there were maybe ten guys standing outside of it. I didn’t want to wait, and I didn’t see any reason why I should. At the end of the line, I froze time and entered. All eight urinals as well as the four stalls were in use. I recognized one of the men at the urinal as one of those obnoxious SOBs sitting a few rows behind us. He was tall, maybe 6’2", and skinny as a rail with long stringy hair under a baseball cap. He was looking up at the ceiling while peeing. I leaned him back a little and spun him around on one heel and leaned him against the wall, holding his penis out. I relieved myself. Having done that I returned Mr. Personality to his original position, but not without leaving my own mark. From behind, I put both my arms around him and repositioned the hand holding his penis so that the urine stream would be pointed to one side, and pulled up his fly so his penis was covered by his pants. “Enjoy,” I said, patting him on the back, and leaving the room. I left the bathroom and resumed my place in line. I started time again, waiting to hear something from the bathoom, and sure enough, in a few seconds, I heard in a load, obnoxious, anguished, “Aw Jeez! Great, just fucking great! Damnit” I smirked and returned to my seat. The home team won this low-scoring game. But during the course of the second half, I became aware of an intense curiosity: what are those football players like up close? On TV and from high up where we were sitting you couldn’t get a good idea of their size. Close-ups on TV showed them (what you could see of them underneath all that padding) to be big, stocky guys, some stockier than others. Some, like the receivers, were thinner than their comrades, but still solidly built. The offensive and defensive line, though, caught my attention. They were big, but still fast, strong and graceful. And this occasion seemed as good as any other one to satisfy my curiosity and needs.
' R0 g% j) p) P$ c! s9 O( P, r3 F( u# q/ ~' i) o; y, I7 o
After the game, I told my friends I’d meet them at one of their homes later, saying that I had to go to the office and may a few overseas phone calls. I turned around the corner and headed for another exit. When I was out of their sight, well, I froze time. The roar of the home-town crowd delighted with a win dropped to a deafening silence. It was ironic to oberve the fans around me waiting to get out of the park still looked they were waiting to get out, and instead of shuffling along, they were gridlocked, craning their necks trying to see what was impeding their exodus.  T+ k- `- Y7 A- }

. p; s% ]! [3 B5 G! _9 A$ xInstead of trying to dodge the fans clogging the walkways, I ambled down over the seats towards the field. The field was the quickest way to the lockerroom that I knew of. I made sure that I saw where the players went after the game. I didn’t want to get lost, and though time was frozen, I hated wasting my time. I crossed the field. Despite there being several thousand people around me, the only thing I heard was the shuffle of my own feet across the turf. I saw the grounds keepers bent over, inspecting the damage done to the turf during the course of a game, where one receiver slid after receiving an 18-yard pass and running another ten, where the defensive line stopped a quarterback sneak at their own two yard line.
5 U7 G1 W) w6 U! [8 |* I6 a- @2 o0 ?! t% q: \5 i0 \% L1 ~
I was in the tunnel. I came to a large set of double-doors, on either side of which were two security guards. There were also several journalists and videocam recorders standing outside the doors, so I assumed that this must have been the place. With anticipation, fear, desire and excitement, I entered.
$ J. c. b* G0 ^; G- G: Y
+ ~2 T( a" S  |+ uThere were a few people in the hallway. I saw signs that led to the coaching office, the medical center, physical therapy and the gym. But I was looking for the showers. Halfway down the hall, I saw a sign “The Showers.” I entered.1 o1 Y5 W& M& ^( m0 I8 G/ E
8 ~9 t& k0 v2 T) r1 q' T
Despite the eerie quiet, there was obvious a lot of jocularity that made up for the silence. The coaches and assistants were off in corner near the entrance, apparently comparing notes. I turned the corner and saw the bulk of the team, in various state of undress, some in the showers. About half seemed to be putting on their street clothes, and the others were in the shower. I passed one of the defensive linemen. He was maybe 6’4 and 260 pounds. “Great game, Marc,” I said, and patted him on the behind. His body was facing the locker, but he was turned, apparently shouting to one of his teammates." ^+ j  e! N! d$ Z8 N5 F

$ t4 X& i1 f  kA few feet from him was a nose guard. He was intense on the field, and he still looked it off the field. “Hey, Mike! Smile! You won the game!” No response. He was standing up and I had to step up on my toes to look him in the face. His eyes were serious and penetrating. I pinched his cheek, saying “Oh, come on, smile for me Mikey!” I slapped him on either side of his face like in the Three Stooges. In normal time he probably would have blocked me into the wall, but he couldn’t do a thing to me now. He had a very nice body. He had a big upper body as well as massive thighs. He was standing at his locker reaching for something. I brought his arms out and down towards his sides, and turned him so he faced me. “Look at me when I talk to you!” I said in a mock-serious voice. I turned up the corners of his mouth, underneath his heavy moustache. I raised one of his arms and posed his fingers in the peace symbol. The other hand a placed cupping his balls. Now looked like someone who leering at someone else, flashing the victory symbol and was so happy about it he had to fondle himself. “Much better, Mike. Carry on.” I pinched a nipple and moved on.- I% R4 k' _2 C1 A
6 d2 x* J5 T5 y8 c: N1 k; x
I found the showers and saw the receivers and the quarterback, soaping themselves and enjoying the warm water. I would have spent more time eyeing them, or maybe playing with them, but I was looking for one particular player, the center, Ollie Rivera. He was a great player, a nice guy off the field, and more important, probably the best looking guy on the team. 8 ]9 Q' F8 x% `6 F  w" ~

: n, x9 N; l( b" AI was just imagining what he looked like when I noticed that he was not two feet from me. He was seated on the bench, frozen while swinging his right foot up over the bench to join the other one, which was flat on the floor, on the inner side of the bench. I couldn’t have been more fortunate if I had planned this!
4 n9 a+ j; H. y) D* E. R% `% ~$ q4 p! E
He was maybe 6’3" and 250 pounds. He had big muscles and much of his body with covered with a light to medium about of brown hair that complemented his body well. The chest hair was in a T across his torso and down to his navel (and presumably farther on from there). He was solid all the way through, a bit of a gut (for his own protection) with big thighs and strong, wide-looking calves that could probably push that proverbial mountain to Muhammad. / m4 }2 T9 d  ]4 I- |1 ?
; u, {, U1 V+ o
His foot was maybe a foot off the top of the bench, his long leg extended. He was leaned back slightly, his left hand grasping the bench, the other free. He had a towel slung around his neck, and another towel around his waist. I took the top towel, and undid the towel around his waist so that he merely sat on it, revealing his cock and balls, which looked very attractive. I took his free hand and pumped it. “Nice to meet you, Ollie.” I marveled at his large arm, tracing the size of the bicep, and cupped it in one hand. I got on the inner side of the bench, so that I was between him and the lockers. When I looked up, I noticed he had a slight smile, and was looking in my direction. For a brief second, I thought he might have approved of what I was doing. I saw that he was still wet. I took the towel that was around his neck and dried him off. I started on his chest, getting the last few bits of water out of his chest hair, paying special attention to the nipples. I worked down to his groin, and from there, down the length of his outstretched leg. The inside of the thigh was hairless. I ran my hand up and down it, imagining how stimulating it must feel. I continued down to calf. He wasn’t like one of those guys who spent years bulking up his upper body, neglecting his legs. My boy Ollie was thick all the way through. His foot seemed to be about a size 13 or 14, a small patch of hair in the middle, and little patches on all the toes. I paid special attention to the toes, drying each one by one. / \8 z9 a  p4 x) f
( a) ~: [, a4 }; i" @& o- a
I stepped back from drying off Ollie. He just sat there, frozen in time staring at his locker, a faint smile on his face from some memory, prehaps the winning of the game or whatever he had planned for this evening. His right leg was raised as he was swinging it over the bench he sat upon.
4 ~! q! x& }% L" U' w! S5 n! l7 J+ j# Z8 L! d) B
I took hold of his right foot, it was huge! I grasped it with my hands yet it easily filled them and overflowed. The sole was smooth yet lined with creases and lines. The toes were long and graceful, the foot itself was sleek and muscular. I lowered my face to it and took a deep breath…… smelling fresh skin, water and a trace of soap.
( x+ o, G& a% v
9 M5 a: ?" r- `/ s4 U& \I felt giddy and laughed. Here I was fulfilling one of my wildest dreams! Poor Ollie, if he had any idea of what was going on… but he couldn’t! They were all frozen in time, stopped as time itself had stopped because of my special watch.
, ], R/ t" P6 [: W9 m6 {3 j  n7 A7 H5 P$ ~: b& C( K! B
I stood up again and gave Ollie a gentle shove to his left. He fell over onto his side, onto the bench. He laid there, still in his sitting pose yet now in the silly posture of being toppled over, like some life-like statue. Both of his legs were now in the air, yet he held his pose. He was truly a statue, and I could do anything I wanted to him. He was mine to possess or mold or shape or do whatever I wanted! I had full power over this huge, muscular man! 6 n& o! J7 f0 b" a; [( @
& n! g9 J1 L" _, O
I had taken his towel off of him, so his ass showed clearly. I reached in with one finger and played with the tight, puckered hole there. I glanced at his face, it still held that same smile. I took that as a sign that he was enjoying it and probed further. Soon I was slipping two fingers into his ass and still that same smile on his face. I was finger-fucking Ollie Rivera, the star of the team and he ENJOYED it. I laughed again!
* I! O( x# J% G) H1 Y2 p; a- |! [: ?* ?  t/ m! v+ g. S5 q+ K& L
I pulled my fingers out for a moment and noticed the passage my fingers had made into his ass was still there. Whatever I did in stopped time would remain unless I corrected it back. That could lead to some interesting possibilities! I grasped Ollie’s shoulders and lifted him back into a sitting position. He swung smoothly up and came to rest just as I had found him, seated on the bench, one foot on the floor, the other just swinging around, that same smile on his face. I came close and traced my fingers on his lips and touched his teeth. I sighed deeply and let my fingers roam around his huge, muscular body. He was such a delight to touch. Firm, tanned skin. Nice, sleek muscles on his arms and thighs. His hands were broad, yet fine, his fingers sleek and strong. He was so perfect, frozen as he was. He was my toy, to do with as I wanted, this huge, powerful man. Just thinking such thoughts sent shivers down my own body.  w1 _& F  E: l1 l
/ V7 v8 b. U# D! Z/ n; G
I knelt down before him and looked at his long, broad upraised foot. I have a passion for feet and I was going to indulge myself. I brought my face close to his foot and rubbed it against his sole. I let my tongue roam amongst those long, luscious toes. I sucked on them, letting them get wet with my own spit. Who cares what happened when time started again. For this moment Ollie’s body was mine! I let my tongue roam down that long, broad sole, tasting the flesh there, chewing gently on it. Every so often I glanced at Ollie’s face and snickered over his frozen smile, taking it again as a sign that he was enjoying EVERYTHING I was doing to him.
; O6 K. d& p' g7 o8 Q* ]0 ?5 s. i( Y8 M* ?9 S6 g) Y, u7 A4 P
I finally sighed deeply, having satiated myself there. I wanted to move on, as this was my own smorgasboard and I wanted to taste of many of the men there.
2 J1 {3 R3 Y* s: r5 Y' @: E6 F3 x1 T* w( r# U+ W" F4 o7 G
I walked into the shower area, my feet making soft echoing noises against the tile walls. They were all frozen there, too. Some 10 men, in various stages of showering and cleaning up. There was Andy, the beefy, bearish fullback, his back toward me as he showered his front. I like him a lot, his tall, burly body, the close cropped beard and crew cut. I walked up to him and carefully tilted him back. I dragged him away from the shower nozzle he was using. In this stopped time, the water couldn’t move, it just hung, suspended in air, waiting for time to start again. In the spray coming from the nozzle, a perfect negative outline of Andy’s body was made in the spray of time-stopped water. Even his cock and balls were there, an outline in the water spray. I turned Andy around and looked him over. He was washing his hair, his eyes shut against the soap, his hands up, massaging his scalp. His chest and abdomen was covered in fine, dark hair, now coated in water and plastered to his skin.
4 D! U2 a7 h. S& n
3 g6 k/ M. p  @2 uI wanted to have some fun with Andy. I reached for his cock and pulled it forward, gently. His cock remained where I had pulled it, straight out. I raised it up, in a mock hardon, again it stayed. I pulled down on the balls and they, too, stayed where I moved them. This was so much fun. Here I was treating the big fullback of the team like a piece of clay, to be molded to my whim, this huge, hulking man was now just so much flesh to be manipulated as I wanted. I laughed again. This was so much fun!!
. O; E# ~2 O3 c
/ l3 g8 g' `3 {% c& \' wI put Andy back into place and walked around the shower, doing much the same to the others there. Soon all the men had hardons, or had somehow been moved or subtely changed from the moment time had stopped. The last man in the shower had been frozen in the classic pose of bending over to reach for a dropped bar of soap. I couldn’t resist this one. I quickly unzipped my pants and massaged my own cock to life. Grabbing a bit of soapsuds from one of his frozen teammates, I lubed up myself and his waiting asshole. I slowly thrust into his waiting ass. It felt warm and slick. Soon I was plowing away, thrusting in and out of him. Boy, was he going to feel funny when time started again!
  _( \! i$ }: i& ]5 V0 C8 x" y0 V
But I didn’t want to shoot my load so quickly. I stopped my thrusting and waited for my hardon to subside. I pulled out of Mr. Dropped Soap and tried to calm myself.
, G, G1 Z$ y4 ]6 _8 c1 P9 R5 h  X( Z( R
How did I really want to enjoy this? 0 E, E  v# w- g5 L
" L- f5 s# I8 h. O$ Z
I was thoroughly enjoying this. I’d have to have Mr. Drop the Soap again later. But there would be plenty of time, so to speak.- ^( g' f! V; ?

0 `/ L# X; m) H) x. Q# A, R/ TI sauntered out the back entrance to the showers, the only noise in the lockerroom coming from my feet scuffling along the floor tiles of the shower area. All of the sudden I came upon a flying towel heading for my head. Insinctively, I ducked. I looked up and felt foolish when I realized that had time been running I would have had a face full of wet towel. It hung in mid- air, full of the lightness of flight. I let out a small laugh. Who’s the lockerroom quarterback? I wondered. I stepped around the towel. I didn’t want to disturb it, I thought it was quite a marvel. The towel bin was behind me and in the other direction and there was an outstretched arm.
4 H1 _6 o$ u7 v' j  B, U6 S+ B% Z/ }0 u5 n
It didn’t belong to anyone I recognized. I think he must have been a rookie or second string. he was young and befreckled. Maybe 6’ or 6-1" and kind of thick all around. He had a light smattering of blond hair all over his torso. His throwing arm was hovering extended at waist level. “Nice to meet you,” I said, and pumped his arm. He didn’t look like he was sharing as much in the victory as all of his teammates were. Maybe playing second string is like that. I placed his arm down at his side.* o/ P* O4 p0 ]! R
6 t8 p( w$ x: W  s1 h' u
My hands raced over his torso, his beefy arms, his roundish, slightly bearish stomach. He looked like he had put in several hours in the exercise room. His pectorals were squarish and puffy. I pinched his left nipple. I poked his belly a few times, seeing the indentations I was making. I returned to his nipple, circling it lightly around the edges, first the left, and the the right. I leaned in and started to softly suck it, nibbling at it so that it appeared hard. “I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself,” I said, looking up at him.
; }6 L4 M* _3 `4 w- \/ A4 \" u5 j2 Y2 a
His mouth was slightly open, looking like his was in thought. I traced the outside very lightly with my finger; it was soft. I leaned in for a kiss, and then became completely absorbed in him. My tongue probed the inside of his mouth. It was a warm, moist and soft cavern, inviting, tasting slightly of toothpaste. “Very nice,” I said, lightly slapping both sides of his face simultaneously. I pinched his nipples and moved on. 4 G) c* ~0 f( b5 L/ ~+ @" @1 e) J

& e3 m" E+ n3 q: \Well, anyone could fool around with people frozen in time, provided they really know what time it is, but I wanted to do more. I returned to Ollie. I approached him from behind; his back to me. I fished about in my jacket and looked for The Collar. The Collar wasn’t just a tool for submission. It was a sort of timestop sex toy (and it ran on batteries, too). $ |! _7 E( \# @+ f4 V

( c7 O0 h5 T9 [8 QI strapped it around Ollie’s neck. It hung loosely, but lightly. I scanned the lockerroom for a place I could hide but still observe my new “friend.” I ducked behind the far shower wall where the towel hung in space. I pulled the control box out of my pocker and hit the FWD button. Ollie finished swinging his leg around as if nothing had ever impeded his motion. + o& d2 i4 ^( s; u8 c
: O" H! I! Q9 P" M% _- n
He fished around in his locker looking for his boxer shorts when he started looking around, mystified by the sudden quietness in the lockerroom. He also looked down at where his towel had been tied around his waist. He also looked at his foot which was still mysteriously wet. But he looked around at his teammates who were still frozen. He pulled up his boxers and stood up. He looked perplexed. 8 P! m' `7 R9 X% V' h2 D( F2 Y

, s# [& |0 G4 j7 T, ZHe stared at his neighbor, who was wearing a towel around his waist and just approaching his locker. “Huh? Myron?” Ollie waved his hand in front of Myron’s face. No reaction. He poked at Myron gently. Myron rocked a little in place, but stayed frozen. “Oh, I get it,” said Ollie, smiling nervously. “Practical joke. Very cute. You got me. C’mon, quit it guys.” His voice echoed in the silence.
( z+ u5 x% A2 R( i4 r: f5 W% G/ ~7 S+ Q9 j0 X6 W! T9 `& u
He walked closer to the door, and saw his teammate Mike, with his dick in his hand and a wide, stupid-looking grin on his face. “Real cute, Mike. Come on man, stop it.” No reaction. “Come on man, stop it!” Ollie said quietly, but deperately. He pushed at Mike’s chest. Mike remained perfectly frozen, but tipped back against the locker like a department-store dummy. . a3 r$ A$ K0 p3 W% G# v+ R
- P) {/ n* x' c& p+ }) q
Ollie recoiled in horror and bumped into another of his teammates who was seated on the bench. Ollie only succeeded in bending him forward at the waist. He looked for the door and started towards it. I couldn’t have him leaving so soon, so I hit the PAUSE button. He froze mid-stride. It was like watching television, when the action was paused: clean, without a hitch. Kind of like looking at a poster from far away. 9 L' v2 s* Y+ n
( K) w0 R4 t; h) g6 i/ w* b2 W
I walked towards him. It wasn’t a poster, and not a hologram. His face betrayed his fear. I grabbed him at the waist and tipped him back on one foot, and turned him around, and set him so he face the other way. He couldn’t leave, without seeing his friends in the shower. I returned to my perch and hit the FWD button again. ' L* r& q3 y  a* ?" ]7 a
% B1 D. j! h4 u2 U$ i$ B8 U+ ~
Ollie continued hurriedly but slowed his pace when he realized that when he thought he was heading towards the door, he was really walking away from it. He came to a dead stop. He saw the steam hanging in the air like white chalk dust, instead of billowing out of the shower like it usually did after a game. He entered the shower area, mystified by what he saw. His friends frozen like mannequins, and drops and streams of water, hanging in air like translucent icicles. 2 O' K' V0 B' z. E4 z* P
. f. t& l4 t2 ~- T
He walked over to Andy, still with his eyes squinched shut and hands frozen in his lathered hair. “Andy?” he said, looking at his friend with astonishment. He got in front of Andy and poked him in the chest. Andy fell over backwards and made a big flop sound when he hit the ground. His eyes were still shut, his hands still in his hair.
- P  i; E& q3 m$ i4 ?1 s  Y- N' w. o
, f  E9 l" }# ?9 z" k# K2 S" a; zMr. Drop-the-Soap caught his attention next. It was a common joke in the showers about dropping the soap, but here he was, his ass up in the air without a care. I hit PAUSE again. I picked Andy up by the shoulders and put him back where he was. I went to Ollie, grabbed him around the midsection and dragged him around so that he was behind Mr. Drop the Soap. I pulled Ollie’s boxers down, and gently tugged on his penis until it looked like an erection. I opened up his friend’s buttcheeks, and firmly placed Ollie between them. I took his hands from his sides. I bent the hands so the fingers were perpendicular to the palms. I placed them on his friend’s hips. I stepped back into my hiding place, and hit the FWD button again. # y: @2 X6 y8 @( l0 @$ Q3 v  s

( s0 q8 ~$ k9 `' y! Y' `4 L  l$ eOllie’s head jerked and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He stepped away from Mr. Drop-the-Soap and let out a loud, sharp yelp. He fumbled putting up his pants. “What’s goin’ on here?” he yelled. I couldn’t keep from laughing out loud. “Who is that? Come out where I can see you!” ) g% T+ h& U, k# I( U

! ]* X& F$ ]+ X! z+ J“Here I am. Keep your pants on, so to speak,” I said, sauntering into view, while grinning broadly from side to side. 6 d# V1 ]$ }) p
. r7 [/ k- L& ~
“Who the hell are you?” , y  l8 z! w+ \# G
+ [: h  ^5 G7 q6 }
“It doesn’t matter who I am, really. YOU, however, are my new plaything,” - I: Q' P; Y, x9 F( _7 N$ A3 l0 c
% D& g+ O2 R! v* v0 g( _: H
“Huh? What do you mean? And what happened to my team?” 4 v7 w$ O3 D+ M

# f' L/ G3 Z8 O  ^“Well, as for your team, and the rest of the world, for that matter, time has stopped for them. And for a while, for you, also. I stopped the course of regular time just when you sat down on the bench and swung your leg over to get dressed.”
8 f0 `( b) ^. R# g; q6 p, n& }' f' t5 Q2 @4 W
“So why aren’t we frozen?”
* A0 L3 F" F% E1 H' S5 ?8 L
7 r3 o9 b0 D+ R9 H! O# e7 @/ t“Well, because I own the instrument that stops time. And you, well, you are wearing a special collar that I control from here,” and I held up the control. He grabbed at his neck and tried to take the thing off. “Don’t bother, Ollie. Only I can take it off.”7 n# ?: @; M5 \! a$ y
7 J# I* Z7 B" X" j/ _
“So take it off!” He rushed at me, and I hit the PAUSE button. He looked like he did on the field, excited, dynamic, aggressive. But this wasn’t a photo of him on the game program, where the background was blurred. His very pose indicated action. I walked up to him. I pinched his cheek and hiked his boxer shorts down again. I walked off farther down the lockerroom back towards the exit. I pressed the FWD button. Ollie stumbled because 1) he lost sight of me and 2) he nearly tripped on his boxers shorts when he started running again,
3 a* ^1 W! V% _% ^6 p9 `8 D0 i! Y) {9 N+ c) p& M
He looked up at me and yelled, “Hey! How did you get down there?” He rushed at me, so this time he I hit the slow button three times, so he was moving 1/8 of normal speed. I walked by him, while he was rushing past where he thought I was. I went back to the entrance to the showers. It was like watching the instant replay where the announcers were highlighting another one of Ollie’s brilliant plays. After a few of my seconds he managed to pivot and come back toward me.
7 B5 ?7 ?( x! l' T% [5 I/ _6 ^" P2 K: a4 ~) ^' W) O- a
I let him go at this speed, just watching his pectorals bounce up and down, and staring at the determination on his face. I stood next to Andy. While I waited for Ollie to get back to the showers, I fondled Andy for a little while, and petted his bearish covering of body hair. Just when Ollie was two feet away, I stepped out of the way and let Ollie run into Andy. Afterwards, I accelerated Ollie back to my time frame. : ^$ y- x! H' m# Y0 i

6 I; A' a5 I0 f: L6 Z1 F“Hey, how did you do that? Oh, Jeez, is he alright?”
2 o: i2 A% K3 \& x6 ^9 @
3 w4 N8 i9 H/ X“As far as he knows, he’s just washing his hair.” I replied. “If anything was really hurt, he’ll just experience a slight headache that he’ll just attribute to being tired and getting banged up during the game.”) b) j! q2 W3 |; D2 M; R

' O6 ]4 G4 V1 `9 [) b) J9 WHe got a really nasty look on his face, and lunged at me. I dodged and started running around one of the shower walls. He followed me. After a few circuits around the wall, I pressed LOOP and managed to sit down and catch my breath. I watched him go around the wall. Sometimes I slowed him down. No matter the speed, he circled the wall the same way every time, the way he bobbed his head, the way he grabbed the wall in the same place. It was too precise for him to have done the same thing time after time on his own. After his fifth loop (Oh, you can be sure I was counting!), the LOOP command wore off, and he came after me. I pressed PAUSE, and hit REV so he went back into the bathroom. He had been cursing at me, and now he was eating his words. I moved farther away, and pressed FWD. He came after me again,the same way as before, but realizing I was farther away again, he came at me. I wasn’t afraid, so I walked up to him. He wound his arm up to punch me. I let him get his fist maybe one foot from my face when I hit the PAUSE button, and he froze again.
8 P( J$ r6 ]% [1 C8 h) ~& _' Z
, C! V6 `8 V* @  M" O/ V- xHis anger was so arousing!! He was flushed with rage, reddish-brown. The veins in his neck were bulging out, and his face, otherwise handsome and calm, was curled up in a snarl. His arms was tensed, and his biceps were flexed and looked solid as a rock. It was like a freeze-frame from a movie, where everyone looks a little foolish for that split-second without any reference to their previous or following motion. I gave him a peck on the cheek, and laughed. No single frame of a movie was as real as this! I scratched the top of his head as if he were a dog. “Not so tough now, are ya?” ; K( [; Z! T: }$ v2 A

: |  G8 [1 D# s) Z) dI spied out of my left eye a small bottle of Vaseline. The anticipation alone gave me a hardon. With a Swiss Army Knife someone had, I cut his boxers off once and for all. Then I bent him forward slightly at the waist.
7 Z; I% p' Q) i; [& H! L- Q5 |0 A/ E. ^4 a9 N4 }
I took a big dollop of Vaseline on two of my fingers, spread his butt cheeks (which stayed spread), and greased his asshole. I dropped my pants and took my erection and inserted it slowly. Oh, was this sweet! I swiveled my hips, and then began to thrust. It was smooth and pleasant in there. But I didn’t quite want to finish here, so I pulled out, wiped myself with a towel and pulled up my pants. I stepped back maybe a meter, and pressed the FWD button again. Where he was expecting to make contact with my jaw, he punched down at thin air. His fist sailed around him in a half-circle, spinning him slightly. He faltered. “What the–?” he muttered.
* [8 y) s; K' w- k  N# l1 u& M3 f3 B
“I’m back here!”
: y. L& }1 U% t0 q3 o5 C- s7 X" H8 C
0 {. W7 l- `- I* U( K* ?  b+ g“Hey, how did you–” He wiggled his butt for a few seconds. “Hey why does my ass feel–” He looked at me, purple with rage. “Did YOU do this to me?” he shouted.
) e7 W/ [/ b; k+ U, m3 K& o+ K  P* z; K' v2 S1 H% T
“Yes, and you should know, you’re a great fuck!” He leapt at me like he was trying to break a tackle. Just in time I hit the SLOW button twice. He sailed throught the air so gracefully… He landed hard on the floor. So I hit the REV button, and he sailed back in the other direction, taking the same path. I was very amused so I kept him flying back and forth. It was like watching a panther leap, graceful, fleet and strong.6 G6 j5 D. p9 T! E
4 u* c) c( h& Q( k9 Y) c
He fell on the floor and I PAUSEd him there. His hands were flat on the floor in front of him, his elbows up in the air, like he was about to get up, but was having some trouble or was hesitating. ; r6 c9 H0 O' A2 v
& I/ O, a3 N- I0 w- f* |2 T6 D
Whew!! This was all so arousing, having Ollie preform like my private plaything, making him into a puppet. Here’s this 6’3" hunk of muscle doing whatever I wanted. I could control his every action, slowing him down ’til he crawled or freezing him whenever I wanted. sigh
& t+ C6 U' {5 b! c' W; j
- x7 _2 i4 I: e0 ?7 l4 T" nBut I need to relax and figure out how to really enjoy myself with my “toys.”
2 |/ w+ h! S, k+ J: y$ Q: f
! x5 {0 O) @2 z, a9 y% B. @# E# aI went over to Ollie, and cleaned him up. I carefully wiped away all traces of the vaseline from his cute ass. It was a joy touching him so intimately, at one of the most sensitive parts of his body as he was PAUSEd there on the floor, totally oblivious to what I was doing to him. After I cleaned out his ass, I stroked his long, muscular legs and played with his feet again. He was so nice touch. He was soft and cuddly, yet huge and completely under my control. I sighed again. This was getting my horny and what I needed to do was return Ollie to his originally frozen position. Sure, he’d have some memory of what I did to him under the influence of the Collar but I wanted to destroy all the evidence of that. From his point of view, it’d all be a dream or some wild fantasy of his mind when time started again (for him AND the rest of the world.
( ]" j; c# C! q6 Q8 H- [1 U5 g: q# w& F( R$ L9 ?/ S) n
So, I hit the STOP button, or so I thought. There was a brielf sparkle around Ollie’s body but nothing happened. He remained in his face-down on the floor pose. I went over and tried to move him and found his body suddenly very rigid. Like he was stone or metal. I tried to move his left leg, but it stayed just as it was, flat to the floor, foot splayed out. I went to his left arm, his elbow up in the air, the palm flat to the floor and lifted. Surprisingly, his whole body moved, raising up on the right palm and right foot. His whole body was rigid like it was plastic or some other stiff material. I was baffled. What happened to him? What had I done to Ollie? And for some reason, his body was light enough I could lift it. I stood Ollie up, balancing on the balls of his feet and leaned him against one of the lockers. He stood there, completely rigid not at all like his other frozen teammates, whose limbs and bodies I could move.
$ h0 z5 D$ b0 i- l, g# {) n# A5 S! {6 Q5 o( t* \
His face was frozen but showed anger and anxiety. He’d been trying to get at me for my fucking him. Now his mouth was frozen open, his breath being knocked out of him as he hit the floor, not matter what speed he was in whilst doing so. The whole front of his body was pressed flat from having laid upon the floor. I went up to him and tried pressing on his stomach. It didn’t give way, like the other times when I pressed on it or when I pressed on his time-stopped team-mates.
8 w# K1 n" ~+ P0 c$ O8 i* V- x3 [; x% s* s! S4 ?7 N
I started teasing some of Ollie’s hair when a short section of it snapped off in my fingers. I yelped in surprise. Whatever I’d done with these frozen football players, I had never meant to do anything permanent or damaging. Yet somehow I had frozen Ollie into a really statuesque state. It took me a moment, but I finally figured out what I had done. I had pressed both the STOP and PAUSE buttons together. When pressed together again, Ollie returned to his normal (?) time-stopped state. He was flexible and posable again.
2 W" X" A! r3 Z+ l- n2 [6 {0 g) @% o1 b1 V+ B# N
This gave me an idea. I laid Ollie out on the floor, face-down again. I lifted up his legs at the knees and positioned the feet into sort of a headrest position. I lifted up his arms and moved them back and up, so they were like the armrests on an easy chair. I posed his head so it was resting on his chin, his mouth open, his eyes shut. I hit the STOP/PAUSE combination again and he froze solid. I went around, tapping and prodding on his stiff body. Now that he was solid, I sat down on him, using him like an easy chair. He was quite comfortable. His feet, pulled together and curled made a nice headrest, his ass was solid and firm. His arms were posed and frozen just right to make great armrests. His head was just right for resting the feet upon. I stripped out of my own clothes and relaxed on my Ollie-easy chair.. o7 V5 f4 L6 e  _! t: e

% h; ]! q' {7 G6 f% H/ ~I chuckled as I snuggled down on him. He wasn’t as comfortable as I might have liked, being so solid, but he wasn’t bad either. I relaxed and let my mind drift to less sexual thoughts, trying to calm my hardon. It took a while, but it finally happened. 0 [0 u- g7 T+ A4 i* g( O

& x; U* g% u( M6 l$ fI almost caught myself falling asleep! Yipes, I thought, I can’t have that. I got up, thought it was silly to put clothes on so I left them off and then hit the STOP/PAUSE buttons on the control and aimed it at Ollie. When he as posable, movable again, I hit just the STOP button. Ollie suddenly moved back into his sitting pose, as if he were still on the bench, just as I had stopped time. His right leg and foot swung up into the air, the left hand went down for the balance. In just a few seconds, he was posed again as if nothing had even happened, but he was on the floor. sigh That would not do. I felt lazy and wanted to watch him preform some more so I aimed the control at him and hit FWD. 2 R2 u7 k5 ]7 F/ V6 |; B' I) l" C
5 v4 I7 e- o  Z1 C  v" f
Ollie let out a cry of anguish, from his point of view he was still leaping thru the air, trying to get at me but now he thought he was on the floor. His hands reached out to nothing, his legs moved as if trying to raise himself off the floor.
: D9 Y, u" `! f" w$ L
; a( [% `' l% Z  A* J& JI hit the SLOW button and Ollie moved into 1/2 speed. “W-h-y y-o-u l- i-t-t-l-e m-o-t-h-e-r f-u-c-k-e-r” he drawled out. Moving at 1/2 of normal speed, Ollie picked himself up from the floor. His voice had an eerie, drawn out, underwater-like quality to it. It sounded much deeper than his normal speaking tone. As he stood up, he looked around for me. I called out and slowly he twisted around to see me, standing behind him. He started for me and I hit aimed the control unit and hit SLOW again.
: i+ ]5 N" |& N( b. H( O
( `! r5 d7 s4 s9 L0 L2 ^“W–h–a–t t–h–e f–u–c-k h–a–v–e y–o–u d–o– n–e t–o m–e !!!!” he slowly drawled out again, now that he was moving at one quarter of normal speed. “H–o–w a–r–e y–o–u m–o–v–i–n–g s–o f–a–s–t ??” At his 1/4 speed he moved his arms and hands up and took a step toward me, his huge, muscular body moving with a strange gracefullness, nice and smooth, yet with incredible slowness.
9 |# P/ Z2 N, m1 Q  }( B
7 c) j. U( N. z0 M0 p+ p) F: Q“You’re only moving at one quarter of normal speed, Ollie!” I explained. “I can control you thru this” I held up the control unit again “and am doing so right now.” I moved over to the bench that Ollie had been originally sitting at when I stopped time. I wanted to try one more thing before I put him back into stopped time and played with someone else. As I moved, Ollie resonded, but taking 4 times as much time to do so than normal. Within a couple of seconds he was walking towards me again. I held up the unit and hit the SLOW button several times, not even counting how many.
) q, i, T) G) J; }2 _: C) u0 L1 ^4 Y6 p
Ollie got a scared expression on his face when it registered in his SLOWed brain what was going on but he still continued toward me like he was detirmined to get to me, not matter what. Then he slowed down at first, noticably, then it was hardly noticable and then not at all. It was as if he was frozen again, but if I looked carefully, I could see him moving, just like the hands on a clock.
) F1 v* h" ^& e' e% j7 n
( ~# l. ^: c+ h7 b) ~' zI just let him go like that but I moved in for a closer look. I went up and pulled at his cock and balls, gently. As per the SLOWed time he was in, they swung back and forth at a slow, almost silly rate. I could watch his eyes blink, it took almost 30 seconds to complete one blink. His chest moved up and down, with a slow regular motion. His entire body moved ever so slowly, ever so gracefully. It was like movie film slowed down so you could catch all the fast details, yet this was real life, this was Ollie Rivera. He was my toy again. I sighed deeply. Then Ollie lifted his leg up, he was close enough to the bench he was about to step over it. From his SLOWed perspective, he was about to grab at me. I bent down and watched as his huge, muscular legs bunched up and got ready for a leap. His huge feet, especially those nice soles were visible again. I stepped in and took a lick. Then I stood back and just as Ollie was going over the bench I hit the STOP button. * p& l1 @+ i/ J% o3 ^: g$ g& M

0 i2 F( C1 Y& m' s5 c+ {+ q1 NWith a PLUNK sound, Ollie’s body fell to the bench and resumed his sitting pose. There he was, Ollie Rivera, swinging his right leg and foot over the bench, his left hand grasping the bench for balance, his face took on that smile again. I went over and leaned him back, kissed him from behind and took the collar off of him. Pushing him back into position, it had been as if nothing had ever happened to him.
3 ?/ y, j( u/ t" D* B  H* r; t  k# Y+ p! z7 P; d5 \
I gathered up my clothes and walked over to the shower. I had been thinking of Andy for a while. That poor fellow had been frozen and knocked around. I wanted to give him some pleasure before I left. I walked into the shower and strapped the collar around Andy’s meaty neck. It was just big enough to go around. Before I started, I wanted to enjoy his body a bit. I tilted him back, carefully, and on his wide feet, they must be size 12EEEs, dragged him out of the shower. He stood there, in the middle of the locker room, looking comical with his hands in his hair, head full of lather. I opened his eyes, carefully and was struck by the most marvelous blue color. It was very startling to me, to be close to such a huge, hulking man and have his eyes staring right at you, yet nothing going on. But Andy was time- stopped, he’d no idea was was happening to him. He still looked awkward, though. I took his hands out of his hair, and grabbing a towel from the bin, not the flying one, took the lather off his hands and placed his arms at his side.
$ N) w0 Z$ \! o5 v2 B
; _( t/ X1 h8 K9 WI let my hands first go over his huge form. He was big alright, very close to 300, if not over. But it was mostly muscle. And did he have hair, lots of nice, fine hair, most of it glued to his body by the time-stopped water. I hefted his cock and balls in my hands and they easily filled and overfilled them. I moved my hands away and they hung in the air, just where I’d left them. It was so funny watching the comical effects of stopped time. I got on my knees and then buried my face in Andy’s furry belly. It was soft enough to be comfortable. He had plenty of muscle, but some good bulk that really made him like a big teddybear. That’s how I was thinking oh him right now, a big teddybear! I let my hands roam over his huge stomach and chest, feeling every inch of his furry body. I stood up and let my fingers touch his face and beard. Ah, that close-cropped beard was like touching fine cloth, so soft and gentle. All this while, Andy stood there, his eyes open but not seeing, his body, at attention, yet in a relaxed posture. It was as if he were a huge doll, like one of those old style G.I Joe toys. But he was real size, and fully human and with all his anatomical parts in place, not some emasculated piece of plastic.
& v& ^$ Y" c$ J+ \/ G' F) E5 L: [: ^* @$ a
I went around to his ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I slowly buried my face in there. Even his ass was furry, covered in the same, soft fine furr like the rest of him. He has a slighly musky odor, not of excrement, but of slightly stale body odor. He’d not had a chance to wash this part of himself yet, I felt so lucky, to be so close to him, being able to sniff him and play with his nice, teddybear body. He was my toy bear for the moment. I started to tongue his ass ever so slowly. It tasted sweet and clean. This bear knew how to take care of himself. I let my tongue probe deeper, gently filling his ass. I pulled back when the going got difficult. I stood up, gently pushed Andy at the waist, to bend him over and his ass cheeks spread open for me. I probed again, letting my tongue slide in and out, savoring him at one of his most senstive points. sigh It was bliss. Despite the stopped time, there was a bit of odor about him, male musk that drove me wild. I let myself go with abandon tonguing Andy wildly. After a while, I pulled back and looked at my own hardon and then at Andy’s bent over body.3 h8 X. L$ [1 Q% m, R. [
$ e  X. R: x" @" Q) _% w
I moved around to Andy’s head and carefully opened his mouth. I gently kissed him. He was warm and smooth. His beard and moustache felt ever so fine against my facial skin. I sighed, deeply. I bent Andy’s head so his mouth was toward me instead of the floor. Slowly, I filled is warm, sweet mouth with my cock. I felt it slide down his slick throat. Carefully, I closed Andy’s lips around my cock and started a smooth, gentle rocking motion as I fucked his face. It was a bit akward at this angle, so I carefully moved Andy so he was squatting on his haunches, those big meaty legs of his. Here he was, this huge furry teddybear sucking me off. I got an idea. I held up the control and hit the STOP and PAUSE button together. The same glitter surrounded his body and Andy became rigid as a real statue. He was balanced on the balls of his wide feet, so I gave him an ever so gentle shove. Andy rocked back and forth, his mouth taking my cock, all of it, and then pulling back, slowly back and forth, sucking me off like he was a pro at it. I gave him another shove and then another and another, to keep up the slow steady slick mouth of his on my fat cock. ) F( ]- j0 ^& A/ u$ x% z/ J  s

$ i  F/ ]; g  ^It was too much to take, I felt my orgasm building up. This time, there was no holding back. I didn’t try to hold back. I just looked down at Andy, frozen solid rocking back and forth on the balls of his wide feet sucking my cock like he was a real cock sucker!
6 B6 v. e& G7 Q/ H! i0 w/ h7 ~  ?" \8 m9 ^
And then I shot!! I held Andy’s face right into my pubic hair, sliding my cock all the way down his throat forcing him to take it all and not even let him come up for air.
) T( y1 S' Q' v4 H; K
/ b! g- Y' u) q: |- B9 [I screamed, the sound echoing off the tile walls of the time-stopped locker room. I just held Andy to the base of my cock for how long I don’t know. It was one of the best orgasm I ever had, I just know that.
1 x* n& e2 M5 N" s1 }0 _
& o( Y, o/ }0 d7 MI let him go after a while, and his empty face, those staring, unseeing eyes just held their pose. I gasped for breath and then pressed the buttons on the control again. Andy was released from rigidity, but still time- stopped. I took the collar off and hauled him back into the shower. Before I put him under the nozzle, back in his original pose, I carefully cleaned out his mouth, shut his eyes and put his hands back into his lathered hair. I didn’t want him to catch on, after all! Sure, he’d have some taste in his mouth, but no idea as to where it came from.
) L4 C- l& P! F+ ]" G8 w5 r) J' v; H8 p: c
I figured I had my fill of fun here. So, I got back into my clothes and started on my way out again. On the way out, I passed that guy I figured for a second-string quarterback and I paused…..
/ y! i# o) v' m( [6 J# t+ Q7 _/ J' S" E. u" @% J: @1 N' X
Oh, how I loved being the masters of these large, powerful men! They couldn’t move unless I allowed them to. And I could do whatever I wanted to them, and they couldn’t do thing one about it!   E% a  H  c# U5 D6 V7 G- Z& o
$ p' H1 k, m% Y1 U  _* N- @
I was on my way out when the young rookie caught my attention. He had a nice body, and I wanted to see it in motion. He would be called a Musclebear, I guess, not one of those steroid freaks, and not one of those guys who looked several months pregnant.
  y5 o' N& C. Q9 R$ E. k
  ]* ~1 [+ {6 eI took out the Collar and laced it around his thick neck. I pinched his nipple again. I tried to hide myself, and then I pressed the FWD button.
) ]% a# c; j) E, V" h8 U: j3 |1 }0 \' Z* x: i- |/ y) p
The first thing he did was stare at the towel he had thrown at the bin. “Wha-?” He approached the towel, and looked at how it floated, lighter than air, like a single slide from a movie. He saw his friends in the shower, and they looked the same way. He came up to one of his friends, and poked at him.
; ^6 ?  A8 f6 Q8 ~) _5 v$ _8 K2 X) E1 a1 h! G% H+ d! r7 ~& @# s. u5 U# c
“Lenny?” Lenny didn’t flinch. He walked up to Andy. He tugged at Andy’s elbow downward, and Andy’s cupped hand covered his ear. But he remained otherwise unchanged./ O$ e0 c% B/ m. m, p" p

$ [8 h) @! W0 M“Weird,” he whispered. He looked around the locker room. He saw his teammates, frozen in a moment out of time. What happened? It was like a picture, but everything was real. Amazingly. Ollie swinging his foot over the bench. Andy washing his hair. Coaches talking to each other in the corner. But they were real, but they were frozen. And seemingly weren’t aware of anything.
6 R' t5 l$ E1 A! e
& _+ {" u+ J+ u2 HBut something was wrong. For whatever reason, his nipples were tingling. He brushed them at them, and at his mouth, too. I noticed he must have felt a little something. But what I saw next really amazed me. 9 U. y: r5 \$ c& k: o8 X

$ r6 P. [4 P: n3 B: [; Y6 k/ NI saw that football player start to rub Andy’s bear-belly. Wow! I was just as surprised to see him touch Andy like that as he was to enter my time-stopped domain. And frankly, it was getting me hot. I watched as he wandered over to Mr. Drop-the-Soap.
- G5 O0 k; T! X$ K; ?4 ~5 K. w2 R! \
% i3 h$ ^. U1 }4 v“Oh, this is too good to be true!” he said. “Come here, Rob!” He spread Rob’s cheeks and admired Rob’s rear entry. He poked at it slowly. “How do you like that?” he said. He wiped some suds from a neighbor and spread them in Rob’s asshole. The player dropped his pants and revealed this large boner, which he thrust into Rob. And he began to thrust and thrust and pump and pump, with wild abandon. And he went on and on. This gave me an idea. I PAUSEd him and came out of my hiding place. His motion stopped mid- thrust, cleanly; the rest of his meaty body didn’t ripple to absorb the momentum. He simply stopped. His pants were down around his knees. He had sandy brown pubic hair, which was just above Mr. Drop-the-Soap’s crack. The rookie’s cock was buried in Mr. Drop-the-Soap. He grasped his teammate’s hips; his face betrayed the effort he was putting forth. He was grimacing, his brow creased, sweat beading on his forehead. The gusto with which he was pursuing this made me hot. My heart beat faster and faster.
" y' ]3 ^# D7 [4 t) W/ U  o8 ~) ^9 B9 u; O- o1 {, T; c: m
I wanted to keep him the way he was, but he had his teammate firmly in his grasp. I unclenched his hands, and then I pressed the STOP and PAUSE buttons simultaneously and there was that same glow around him. I pulled at his arm and he was immobile. I pulled Rob away, and heard that pop. Now, Rob was tipped over a little bit more, but not getting fucked by my new friend here. I laid him on his side, and assumed his old position. He looked like he was curled up in a fetal position on the shower foor, grabbing for the soap he had dropped.
8 i% D1 X8 N  T; h) M) n/ q9 n2 u* Z4 c2 \1 U
I slowly impaled myself on the rookie’s erection. Once I was satisfactorily in position, I hit both the PAUSE and STOP buttons simultaneously again. I placed his hands around my hips and then hit the PAUSE button, followed very quickly by the LOOP button. " E" c7 f( C: C( c# @

a# b1 @4 t" ~. W0 J: A  b  i2 s; fOH! He was good! His constant, powerful thrusting hurt, but also felt great! And he went on for nearly forever, or so it seemed, until I felt this warm, liquid rush fill my rectum which was simultaneous with a loud, primeval shout that echoed among the stillness in the lockerroom. He slowed down. Then I heard an inquisitive grunt. He abruptly withdrew. $ t4 d8 S  c4 G: p5 G" P: _5 s' s1 ~

+ ]+ b: M6 z9 H" g8 w) d* [“What happened? Who are you?” He scooted back, standing behind the wall. - n/ [& j  x! C" u1 x! b5 A  _6 a- s
. w4 U  L# h6 G- r" f6 O9 D5 E
“Well, to make a long story short, I have stopped time, and I am enjoying myself with you and your teammates who have become my sexual playthings.”
+ b) }5 k% Q4 X) R1 _0 C! R5 ^& I: O/ t. I" f
“Oh?” His defensive posture softened. ; y' I. K, X3 Y. n: A
  F$ F( C' }7 i" F5 l) h: q+ v
“So how why am I not stopped anymore?”
+ U3 H% C5 W4 y7 s# [
/ w+ Y' o( n) P0 b+ r, ^4 y“By means of that collar you’re wearing. I control it from here with this,” I said, holding up the remote.
; }+ q( q( P7 A1 W% v% Y% ?
# Z6 e0 ^0 c8 V" W5 f" ~“How is that?”
8 \- r9 `1 _+ E4 O$ X( o! c5 T! y. D9 ]8 `) M: f
“It’s a lot of compmlicated physics, but it suffices that it works. I can slow you down, pause you and stop you at will.” & ?3 n2 U/ a6 S+ J7 R# G0 K: @0 e

& V; i; J- K$ c% P- \0 o“Oh, yeah? Prove it!”
" {; ]+ Q) ~, s* f- U) e
7 x8 k* S$ J8 t“As you wish,” I replied. I hit the PAUSE button. I was only too happy to oblige. I had an idea. First, I washed myself up from the rookie’s ministrations. Then I went over to one of the showers (I left Andy out of it this time), and pulled a linebacker aside. I notice that instead of washing his armpit his hand was pinching a nipple. I returned to the rookie and wrapped my arms around his torso from behind and dragged him over to the empty shower position. Next, I left the lockerroom and went looking for the police or the security guards. I found them where I had passed them on my way in. Though they were still time-stopped, they looked ever-vigilant. I took both of their handcuffs. I fished in a pocket looking for the key, and I found it on a key-ring. I took it, the handcuffs and left. 2 q& _3 ?4 d7 ?# v+ z! U) V' g' c

; |( u5 W9 J2 F$ |9 T% \The rookie was where I left him, with a look of both interest and skepticism. I brought both his hands up and ‘cuffed him. I placed his chains in one of the hoops of the other pair of handcuffs and cuffed the showerhead, elevating the rookie’s arms. He lost his balance, so to speak. He was very stretched out now. I pulled his pants down all the way. I lifted one leg by the knee and it remained lifted. I lifted the other and laid the pants on the shower wall partition. He hung suspended from the shower head. It looked kind of funny. But I saw his feet! 3 X: ]) K. X3 t, u! D
* S- \- v& y% f" O
And what feet hey were. Size 13s, to be sure. The tops had a faint covering of hair. The bottoms had a few callouses here and there. I brought his left foot up to my face. It smelled dry, the way I imagined dry cotton socks smelled. I jammed my nose between the big toe and its neighbor, and started to nibble on the ball of his foot. The skin itself was smooth, but tough and resilient. I wrapped my mouth around the big toe, and then held it in my teeth, and shook it back and forth like a dog would. The rookie swung gently. I snaked my toungue in between each of the other toes, pretending it was an erogenous zone, hoping it was arousing him as much as it was arousing me!
; S3 h6 \3 y0 J1 F2 N1 N" @  `( [' \( U
I brought his other foot up and gave much the same treatment, finishing by licking the heel of each foot, and holding them both fast to my face. But there were other things to be done. I pressed the FWD button.
- H, ^3 q. _5 S. `1 [" ]2 }
5 H4 I+ M; E( t0 e& e( ~: n) r; _/ xHis legs dropped to the floor as he instinctively sought balance, and looked around, baffled. 7 ?, o, ?" R; X4 y# M

. H8 I6 C- `! J: Y3 t“What the hell? How did I get over here? And what did you do to me?” He looked up at the showerhead.
- w0 O$ f5 Z9 _5 ]* [
( p; R  @! e, t“Well, you asked me to prove to you that I could control you. Well, I PAUSEd you, dragged you over here, and laced you up like this. And as far as you know, you were standing there one moment, and the very next thing you know, you’re trussed up as so, naked as a jaybird.”
2 F# o  Y+ J! l6 s) v* E0 T4 @7 b/ n9 Q9 r& F, W
He looked down, and saw that he was indeed naked. “Did you do anything else to me?” ; F, G% Y- u- [) T: V

+ ]2 Q. n$ X* m: n# V/ E- P“No, but I could if you like…” 7 j& ?/ m0 T, c4 j- v1 F; h
$ Q0 }9 M* f& H  B0 Z  N
“It doesn’t matter what I want. You’re the one with all the power.” + X* u, {  o! Q5 m, [; R( s/ i7 S5 ]
: h) n1 W; ?8 G+ i" C! ^
“True.” No disputing that. I faced him. I started tracing lightly the lines of his chest. “So what’s your name?”
! b1 |) k+ a% o' `
1 N* x# s5 ~; a" c“Kevin.”
$ B; E( O' T! E
' r5 K' j" r7 f# k' s; V: }6 n“Nice to meet you, Kevin. What position do you play?”
* _  O5 i9 ?' h9 c: a
" y9 x0 _( m' T  }1 G' Q! e3 m8 K“Well, I’m second string. I don’t play a position really.” His breathing became labored, while his nipples hardened in response. “I’m training for Offensive Line.”
- y$ I4 j+ R+ R0 g, J" Q4 A  ^8 u4 r" }; S& }) {9 e7 O
“Oh, really Kevin, I thought you were a quarterback.” I began to massage his sides . 9 t3 N! W2 g, B; h" E

+ P! G  T0 |4 o( f4 C3 M“No, I wish.”
' A: X! ^. A, g1 B% Q
6 b5 \- a. C: e  v+ N6 g/ @“So you like guys, I take it.” & T" o2 S" l: O  r2 b7 H
/ J+ b3 U/ T1 v) Q6 e6 Z3 Y
He was a little slow to respond, but he finally said, “Yeah. Since I was in college. It was murder, being on a time with all these buff guys. And I could never act on my feelings, risking someone finding out. But now, I guess that could be different. Can this Collar freeze me in regular time?” ! |- Z; r1 E, v) i5 p0 x: z

5 S4 x. C3 i6 m1 u3 F  Z“Yes.” + |9 I# j& O: i- n
! c3 ~& Q, ?( a8 T
“Well, then take me home with you. This time-stop thing, it turns me on, and the thought of you fucking me and doing whatever to me without my knowledge makes me real hot. I have nothing else. Take me. I’m yours. Do with me as you will. I will be your statue, your sex-slave, your anything.”
" D. ~/ {+ r9 S5 y- c0 B' ]# N* G( j* {5 l7 m
I just thought I was going to get some cool sexual indulgences, but this! “Well…” I circled him like I was evaluating a new car. “You do have a nice body. I could use a new statue at home.” I hit the SLOW button once, and slipped my finger in his asshole. He moaned, but it was a low, slow, prolonged moan. They got shorter, and higher pitched and he started saying “Y-E-S! Y-E-S!”, hanging on to the ‘S’.
  X; S: c7 K2 R. H- @' D5 z9 r* L7 ^( C8 v4 B
“Yes, what?” I said. & ]4 Y2 M1 C, q1 a' o2 e  \# {

2 \. {; L: ]3 J8 C3 k1 p“Y-e-s, m-a-s-t-e-r,” he replied, slurring all his words. It had a nightmarish quality, like when you’re trying to run and prevent a catastrophe, but you’re moving in slo-mo.
% e' B3 M: ?& t2 k) M8 q! q: f, f0 I& g' o$ y( V# Q
I hit the SLOW button again, and pulled out my erection and slammed it in. He issued forth low, slow growls and moans. I thrust and thrust, and when I climaxed, he did also, and I watched as the cum shot out, but it was different. The spurts came out slowly, maybe at a rate of one every eight seconds or so. They arced through the air, gracefully and gently. Kevin’s face was one of sheer ecstasy, changing slowly. I hit the FWD button to return him to regular speed. The change was instantaneous.
# j$ K/ p0 k6 W* [9 H
8 z7 V" F% |6 g2 A% R$ H# ^“Oh, wow, that the best orgasm I’ve ever had!” he said. “So what do you say?”
- |( X4 w; G9 E$ W% ]1 E$ @. m) ?& h1 M$ o7 Z( X' y
“I say okay.” I reached up and undid the cuffs. It was one thing to stop time and do as I willed with whomever, playing with whichever large piece of flesh that interested me. But now, I had a willing puppet of my own, to pose, cuddle with and fuck at will. Kevin got his pants, returned to his locker and finished dressing.8 D+ f9 q- H1 H2 X# \' X+ O

! [8 w" X) y3 i+ p& II put Rob back the way he was (the best I could), standing up and bent over trying to pick up the soap. He’s really going to feel it when time started again! Next I put the linebacker back in the water stream that fit to his bulky form. It must have seemed like hours; I was tired, but exhilarated at the same time. I fixed my pants, and put the remote in my pocket.
8 l7 R4 p2 C) }  C0 O  F3 ?
* `3 g: J/ j) z+ x% WKevin had all his gear, and said, "What are you doin’ all that for?"
1 J. G0 w9 y/ r# l" ?. f- c9 @6 ~  d
8 ?3 s; a) ^7 O& A; t  Y' b9 y“If something is different from one moment to the next, they’ll wonder what is up, and get all worried. If you leave them almost the way you found them, they won’t be too alarmed.”
7 s+ ]1 ]/ |/ ]% u7 I$ T6 d% K$ H( j& k8 [1 g( w
“What about Rob?”
, M/ v6 v0 E# \: N& C
; `0 T. _9 I/ x“Well, shit happens.”
  U( u8 I# C, o7 ]: W) S8 L7 \  l5 y0 }% Q: a* J8 ]" Z2 X
Kevin looked down the length of the lockerroom. “I’m sure Mike wasn’t like that when time stopped,” he said, referring to the one who was tipped against his locker, holding his dick and holding his hand up with a stupid grin on his face.
1 O5 ?: [8 x. U0 K% n
$ ^' `% ]0 d  S, z) i% @9 G“Well, why don’t you repose him so he’s facing his locker?” I said. He dropped his gear and went over to Mike. He pulled down Mike’s hand and removed the other from his penis. Kevin bent down to examine it, play with it, and suck it softly.
/ l# Z; V/ o0 S8 _% g* |) d. T
/ ]$ ?) I. j( I4 ^8 @“You like this one?” I said. 6 D0 Y# R! o* z" u0 h3 Y
. o4 y$ {9 z& c! \
“Yeah,” he said, standing up and running his hands over Mike’s ebon- colored chest. It was a fully-developed body, dark-skinned, and it set off Kevin’s fair skin. “I just love Mike’s color. He’s just plain good-looking. And don’t think he doesn’t know it. He’s a class A jerk, sometimes, but he knows he’s beautiful.” He spun Mike so that he was facing his locker, his hands down at his sides. 2 E3 [! g* e# e# t" u

! g7 I- p1 P$ hKevin walked back over to his gear, picked it up and said to me: “So what now, master?”
6 W8 _* z) T9 ]' ?6 J7 F8 a
; q" Q( A" T0 t5 a“What now, Master?” Kevin said, standing before me, packed up and ready to go with me and give up his fizzled football career.
2 I- R* x5 i5 Y. K( O+ g( s& W5 X2 b4 Z" J3 B- G6 A/ }& w
The full implication of what he was doing struck me at first. I was a bit shocked and realised I was responsible for this 6’1" hunk of well-muscled man. I hesitated for a split second. “Strip.” I said with quiet command.
& T; u; @# f& t" z7 b
: _- ~  B2 [& @1 `( \  D" N! R“Strip?” he said, puzzled. His eyebrows shot upt to his hairline. “I don’t understand, aren’t we leaving?”
- o; e8 M: t) T! Z# b" i" u9 n# g% b' C  ]8 x( M0 p* t
I kept quiet, but held up the control unit and wiggled it with hand, emphasizing my control.   @. p% ?0 g9 Z$ m# O

4 v6 r; N2 q& F$ D“But I don’t understand.” he said. “Why do you want me to strip?” ) S* _0 H, I  ]! t4 s
; q' _' B; p0 L  e6 \
I didn’t say anything. I quickly fingered the control unit and pressed PAUSE. Kevin froze, his eyes focused down on the box in my hand, aimed at him. His mouth was about to ask something else, his right arm froze in a half raised up position, his whole body posture showing puzzlement. I leaned against him and let out a deep sigh. I was a bit worried about this sudden responsibility and wanted to have Kevin distracted while I thought things through. I took a couple of deep breaths and that helped.
- ~+ V% X; D  o0 K+ H, I$ J. S9 B- a$ ~6 {
I glanced around the frozen tableau of the locker room. I realised I was spent both emotionally and physically but needed to get myself and Kevin home and let the world go back into regular time. 3 r7 a" ]* }% X
0 W  O7 D+ E4 ]- j8 b
I turned around and faced frozen Kevin, his eyes focused on the spot where the control unit was when he froze. I gently tilted his head so it appeared he was staring at me. The look on his face was slightly comical, the weird shape of his mouth, caught forming a word was particularly comical. I leaned close to him, raising up on tippy-toes and kissed him. Ah, nice, warm and sweet. + w1 P/ S0 L) _, _4 y7 t. }

. C1 P( W, n$ ?9 G1 q“Kevin. Sorry, love.” I sighed after the kiss, leaning close and cuddling close to his huge, warm muscular body. “I’m exhausted and you caught me off guard. I just needed to catch my breath.
- ^, ]8 D! h1 S7 S9 |6 F: D8 T: x5 L% J% c( @, j, w6 m
“But you do have to learn to obey, don’t you?” I stood back from his immobile, statuesque form. Kevin just stared, mutely, frozen as the rest of his time-stopped team-mates. I sighed again and tried to collect my thoughts. After a few moments, a planned formed in my mind and I felt better. Being in control was nice, but the full implications of it are staggering, when you realise that it’s up to YOU to give orders and tell people what to do.
% `& H7 H4 A1 P" E
: v( n" C) I/ U0 _- w" U1 j) _I stepped back from Kevin and quickly fingered the FORWARD button.
7 K6 d/ O* ~; B! n7 B& a+ c
* \; V) |& g& ~4 W“…aren’t we going back to your….” Kevin completed his sentence and then paused for a moment, realising he’d been frozen and the unfrozen. He blinked and the full implication of what was going on set in. Quietly and quickly, he stripped out of his street clothes and packed them into his duffle bag. When he finished, he stood before me, his glorious body, nicely muscled, standing at easy attention, ready for my next command. He learned quickly enough. Good!
7 e! j& }* C; T& K2 _# B8 l( \0 v/ }4 T( m
“This way, boy.” I said and Kevin and I made our way out of the frozen locker room. We had to stop a few times as I asked Kevin for directions out of the place. I wanted to get us out to the parking lot as quickly as possible. 0 K  \1 O, e+ _) b1 B- j
, x( @: y! G# s# W# a5 ?! R: q
Soon we were in the parking lot, passing thru the silent, frozen tableau of fans milling around, trying to get to their cars. It was funny, here we were, the only ones moving and Kevin dressed in his skin, towering over the rest of the crowd.
( G4 o0 ]* {+ Q" u  s! w# V$ d+ `# n0 i, b* f! ~' e
It was then that I notice something peculiar. I didn’t sense Kevin’s presence directly behind me. I stopped and looked around. Kevin was several paces behind me and moving slowly, like I’d pressed the SLOW button on him. His graceful gait was exaggerated and as I watched it moved slower and slower. I wasn’t sure WHAT was going on.
5 ^3 x3 y+ q9 L6 z3 {+ f- ?. j& I
5 w+ e! E  z! U7 `7 k$ yAs I watched, he raised his arm and seemed to be calling out to me. I think that’s what he was doing. His mouth was moving as if forming words and if I listened carefully, low, drawn out grunting sounds came from him.
+ T$ p, k0 D/ s) ^9 h5 j- U+ c3 k
, j* I- _9 \3 E! [8 \1 {( rFinally, he just stopped, frozen in mid-stride, his left leg balanced on the ball of that foot, this other leg raised and bent at the knee, the foot hanging in the air. His right arm was raised up, was if trying to signal someone or something, his mouth open as if talking, an anxious look on his face, his left arm swung slighly back, bent at the elbow and held close to his body.
& o3 t/ Q8 K5 J* r- P# \
# s  [& H1 C' F, j+ mI went back and look him over. I ran my hands over his muscular, furry form. He was completely frozen again, and I wasn’t sure how or why it happened. It was as if I’d pressed the SLOW and the PAUSE button on him.
1 `: |; u. }- p2 O, C' r5 y+ Q2 i6 O- u
I fished the remote out of my pocket and looked it over. Ah, there’s the problem. The “low battery” light was blinking. The collar and remote ran on batteries and fighting against the time-stopped world, I’d used up alot of it’s power and in doing so, Kevin ended up being frozen with the rest of the world.
$ s% b% Y% y$ ^4 q
/ B6 H% \: O3 t% qI stood on tip-toe and kissed Kevin and apologized for letting him freeze up like this. I don’t mind taking advantage of him in his statuesque state, running my hands over his firm, muscular body, feeling the heavy thickness of his muscle, the light covering of sandy-brown hair on him. + j3 k! f& ^* R: r
  A) T( V$ a/ J3 x7 Y5 D6 d8 j( l
But now the problem was what to do? I didn’t have any extra batteries on me to power the Collar and remote. If I started up time again, having Kevin suddenly appear in public, stark naked would cause a lot of commotion and get us into a lot of trouble. 0 D+ ?$ g0 l: _3 x2 u

+ |4 l9 J& H) o8 iHm… I couldn’t get my car over here without starting up time. sigh & _7 W) P3 f: u. ~4 R
2 l! ?8 Q4 x6 k
I must remember to bring extra batteries with me, next time! I thought on this conundrum for several minutes and decided the best way was to simply drag Kevin to my car, and hope his feet and heels wouldn’t be too torn up over the rough pavement. * `# l& z1 u  v# q- ^6 x

9 ^/ R2 s+ N/ H# MKevin is a big man, and heavy. It took a while to drag him, and his heels did get roughed up, but not too much. I leaned him against my car, and opened the back door and shoved his statuesque form inside. Then I climbed into the driver’s seat and took a deep breath. Whew, this was exhausting!
* e; H0 |6 Q" p  y, |  z) u8 L; X) t$ X) u: F* o) W  o: S* f
I climbed into the back seat, laying comfortably against Kevin’s frozen form and undid the Collar. I moved his arms so he layed flat on the seat. Unfortunately, he’s too tall, so I had to open the windows and stick his large barefeet out in order to get the door closed. I took the opportunity to lick and play with them for a few minutes. sigh Kevin’s going to be such a nice addition to my house! , r7 A) E1 C& h7 |
. P" E+ z5 |: \1 i# S
I jumped into the driver’s seat again and pressed the button to start time. The world around us roared back to life, full of people talking, the sounds of humanity milling about and lively. It was a shocking contrast to the dead silence of the past few hours.
, {' ~# X- {: H6 M# x+ s7 H8 u0 A9 \' f/ z3 S* B
Back in the locker room, Ollie Rivera let out and yell and threw himself at his locker. Everyone around him looked at him and wondered why the star center of the team would suddenly throw himself into his own locker. The dazed Rivera started thrashing about, yelling at some unseen opponent, screaming that he was “going to get you, FAGGOT!” 2 y% `: w) ?) w: {# U6 q$ |& \7 o
$ c  O, W+ r0 G# y3 ~
It took several of his team-mates holding him down and the coach of the team to calm him down enough to get some sense out of him. After hearing Ollie’s tale, it was decided that the star center must have banged his head too much on the field and was sent off for observation. 3 N4 A& F$ }/ a# |7 i, U

" @: t8 R( _" V4 EAndy, the full back finished massaging his head and detected the beginnings of a headache. He also tasted some warm, salty fluid in his mouth, but the sensation passed quickly.
* N" _3 }! }) D4 T! Z: ?
# D# h2 Y' C, I; f1 S: G1 rRob picked up his soap after a few moments. He then realised a warm, filling curious sensation in his ass. Damn, he thought to himself, I was sure that someone was fucking me. If only someone would take the hint! I’ve been dropping the soap often enough.
  [4 [6 c2 T! I! w0 ^
! g3 H  E& z: j) B. TIn my car, Kevin yelled out: “…..wait up! Why are you moving so fast” Then he realised what had happened. I looked over the front seat and took his hand. “It’s okay, Kevin” I said. “Things are back to normal now.”
, a) @6 i0 T6 z) X) t; h' u  y* b$ o" u5 G
“What happened?” he asked, his voice child-like in wonder.
0 K6 U  Y3 c- U' Q$ k! f* o& |
" \) C. k% B7 C6 h“The batteries ran down on the remote and the Collar,” I explained, “and I had to drag you back to my car. Starting time up again, with you naked in the parking lot would NOT have been a good idea!” I grinned at him. 2 c. K* [6 U+ |
; n/ m" Z( m& x- H/ v- O" V/ C- I
“Yeah, I see what you mean. Ouch, but my heels hurt! Can we get home?”
7 {+ V- a6 Z1 b, {3 {! o& J9 h) N9 e8 v  ^9 B- y
“Sure thing!” I started the car and guided us home. Once safely in the garage, which connected right onto my house, I led Kevin into his new home. 9 k  V/ y9 m! {8 C7 f

. f  E! }1 L# U: r“Where will I be staying?” he asked, wonderingly. . N3 @" }8 W( \: w1 D6 b7 K$ K# G/ y
0 E7 Q, z6 e. I8 _) r! F& |1 G+ a
“Hm.. not really sure. We’ll find a place for you.” I said. “But first, you wait here.” I ran off to the storage cabinet. Kevin obediently stayed put. ' X( M+ p$ s& W+ E! Z, V% Q. h4 V- e

* i: q. @- G% e: _1 z/ gI came back opening a fresh package of batteries. I handed him the Collar which he eyed a bit suspicously at first, but then put it on. I finished putting new batteries in the remote. I held up the remote, aimed and pushed FORWARD. “Weird!” Kevin commented. I can feel like electric current running all thru me.”   P6 d. w# P7 Y" L1 f+ {( i
6 m/ c3 W  Q# X
We went into my bedroom and I quickly shucked my clothes and laid back on the bed. “Pleasure me.” I commanded in quiet voice. Kevin dropped to his knees and began by kissing me, fully on the mouth. He the started gliding his lips down my neck and torso, stopping to lick and suck on my nipples. He massaged my shoulders and neck and as his mouth worked its way down my chest and stomach, his hands massaged my back. I sucked air and loved the feeling of his powerful, massive man making love to me. I reached over and hit the SLOW button. Kevin, apparently unaware of what I did continued ministering to my body, but he was SLOWED down, letting each pleasurable touch take a long, slow time, stretching it out, making it all the more enjoyable.
  O6 ^+ U- I3 {  N
. C4 `6 m7 G+ J( @He finally reached my cock and balls and slowly took them into his mouth, gently rolling them around in his warm, wet mouth. He licked and slurped on them, treating them with care, worshipping them. I hit the SLOW button again and he obediently moved into 1/4 speed. He slowly worked his way up and down my hard, erect cock, slurping it, worshipping it, pleasuring it. & V& m. J& a* q+ u
! {! @) [6 F9 ]2 @* E. E( l: ]/ e
I had a perfect love slave, one who’s only purpose was to make me feel good, doing whatever I commanded. I layed back on the bed, letting Kevin work my cock, enjoying the power I had over him. Here was this football player now lover/slave, doing whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. He was mine and (the important part) WANTED to be mine! The perfect combination.
; H: d8 f. e  P1 G+ W0 E4 P  g1 y+ F4 Y; h. |+ w/ H) [
Kevin’s head rose and fell on my cock in slow measured strokes, his slowed body working perfectly, and a pleasure to watch. His nicely furry arms massaging my cock and balls. His chest slowly breathing in and out, his muscles pumping in slow, measured time, a fine machine, just to watch and enjoy. 7 F$ N+ n5 u+ u3 h1 \  w9 i" `
9 u5 H: t+ t* d* b! r( Z$ |5 N
I felt my orgasm growing in my balls, the inevitable feeling growing and I knew that I’d be shooting soon. I quickly took the remote and PAUSEd Kevin. he frozen, his mouth half-way down my cock his hands gently squeezing my balls. I shot, my hips thrusting my cock down Kevin’s throat. His eyes were open, blankly staring and, by luck, looking right at me. “Yeah, take it Kevin, take that cock!” I said, hoarsely. Kevin just stared, frozen and the perfect sex toy, doing just as I commanded, taking my cock as commanded.
7 t* Q' R- K1 C# O! D* j' f7 N; }6 u+ i6 {
I fell back onto the bed, breathing deeply. It had been a long day and this was the most wonderful end to it. I looked up again. Kevin looked comical, still staring at me, his mouth open, his hand held in space where my balls had been. I sat up and looked him over and found out how much he was enjoying this. His other hand was jerking his own cock. “Very nice.” I muttered. I sat back up, letting my cock slip into his mouth, my balls back into his hand. and started him up again.
, I8 g1 {5 Z$ \) A
4 ~1 S; D4 ^' X6 C: J- z3 OKevin continued working on me, even tho my own hardon had subsided. Seconds later, he groaned, his eyes rolling back in head and he shot his own load. I PAUSEd him and looked over his statue body. His eyes were squished shut in pleasure, his mouth slack and open. I gently pushed on him and he rocked in place. The prefect sex toy. I ran my hands over him, feeling his nipples, running my fingers along his balls, poking at his ’hole. I was so lucky to have found this stud who wanted to be my sex slave. # q; ?7 [4 d5 D) \9 v

7 W3 h8 ]! ?: Z* @I pressed FORWARD and Kevin came back to life, pumping his own cock, letting his cum splatter on the floor. His breathing eventually evened out and his eyes opened. “That was marvelous!” he said, his voice hoarse and low.
  Z- w8 z2 p3 R$ a5 f3 S$ ?% k
. V3 z3 R: O/ a4 u! C“Good!” I said. “Now, come with me.” I took Kevin into the living room. I had him stand against one wall that was empty. I had him strike several poses, looking for a good one. He finally found just the right one. He was standing, his right side facing the wall, his right arm raised at a 45 degree angle to the floor, the palm flat and fingers together. His right leg was forward and balanced on the ball of his right foot, his weight was on his left leg. His left arm was curled back around his head, his muscles pumped and nicely showing off. His eyes were staring at some far off scene, like he was watching something in the distance yet knew he was being admired close up. There was a faint smile on his lips. He cock hung down, long and low, his balls like-wise. I hit the PAUSE button and he frozen. - ~+ o2 a: ^  A2 Y: \4 m% B: A# b* b

; z8 k) m. g, THe’s been like that for several days now. Without fighting an already time-stopped world, the batteries last much longer. But I got an idea and built a power base for the remote. Now it doesn’t run on batteries but uses house current. I’ve even added a few features, like a voice command circuit, so that all I have to do is loudly pronouce a command and the remote activates the Collar and Kevin obediently does as the Collar tells him to. 2 g. U: ]; j. I8 g% D
/ C  G( P; Q  Z5 k2 @1 d
I often leave Kevin as a statue for several days at a time. It’s nice having control of him. Being able to just stare at him for hours, admiring his fine form. Touching him, running my hands along his strong, muscular form is a thrill. To have this huge, muscular, man at my beck and call gives me no end of pleasure, either.
% }% k+ I- x5 Y7 r1 y% g1 `
8 }) q2 t5 J% M+ `! q4 _I once let Kevin go free for several weeks, I wanted him to grow a beard. When he’s PAUSEd, all of his body processes are shut down. He doesn’t breathe or need to. His body is just inert chemicals at that point, there’s no life in him. Once he’d finished the beard, I froze him again. He looked even better.
" h/ }; D. p$ Q& `
3 ?( [7 z2 k- b3 u& L* tKevin is often the life of the party, when I have a special list of select guests over. I sometimes unfreeze him and then run him in SLOW, having him pose, showing off his muscles, flexing them for my guests. He tells me, later, during the quiet after the party it gives him endless thrills to know he’s being admired and touch and worshipped, even tho he’s inert at the time and can’t realize the fact. ' r1 l2 O& d8 ^" m
0 y. j! G% \% V$ @; g" }
I often freeze him in some comical poses, too. He doesn’t mind, as he realises it’s all in good fun and he likes being taken advantage of. I’ve tried to press the limits of what I can do with him. I once had him frozen so that his ass, mouth and both hands were servicing 4 guys at once. That was a scene. I took photos of it and showed them to Kevin after the party. He loved them. ' N) C; ^4 e+ \+ J- ~, [
. X3 f. L; ?; j: j" u
He’s been with my for what seems like years now. He’s my perfect sex toy. Always willing, always available and always doing just what I want. & g. U& c7 Z4 R7 X# u/ V3 z  L

3 n% d0 y# p; a, ZTHE END' S3 D$ Z! s6 P7 A) V) M

% V+ X$ e) L* n2 O# {4 r+ D
发表于 2018-8-31 17:05 | 显示全部楼层
什么鬼,完全没有看懂。。。。。
发表于 2018-8-30 08:48 | 显示全部楼层
在更衣室暂停!!
2 E5 g5 Z5 b, q" b+ G& B! o5 Q" x2 o6 `

# i+ Z3 h$ o# c$ X( c
" H% F4 D0 U, sFreyr & Vicktor (c) 1996年的故事。在过去的几个月里,我对时间很感兴趣。我想,自从我买了手表以后。不是普通的手表,而是特别的手表。是什么让它如此特别?你可能会问,我的新表有计时功能。如何?如果我知道,我就知道了,但我所知道的是,每当我启动秒表功能,时间就停止了。这是一次有趣的冒险。我现在可以做我梦想的事情了。很明显,我可以为自己的金钱利益做一些事情,但我发誓永远不会这样做,除非是绝对必要的。但我确实为自己免除了生活中一些琐碎、烦人的事情:' y1 ^; U8 i+ [! z; Y9 k- g2 _7 e2 X
3 S6 @& A* y& T: `' J& p/ {+ B
& ~7 D8 @- E" L$ O- w$ a

1 p( W" n+ n1 y7 {9 Y, `& Y5 \在药店排长队买阿司匹林?不是一个问题。我会停下脚步,走进药店,拿走我需要的东西,然后离开。有时,我会给慈善硬币收集者留下几美元作为回报。
$ ]! Y. _7 Q+ x( [, u9 z9 x6 {) O: n6 F: M/ _
0 P) ^! [% a, |) r: a
" O  }1 ]" q# G! C$ @
有人在我身边抽烟吗?我可以搞定。我会停止时间,熄灭他们的香烟,扔掉他们身上可能剩下的香烟。
- N* n  T6 B5 K( y7 J: p, C1 U
; Z' D; m0 }: z9 Z+ b( B% W4 Y. V. J% l
. v5 \4 Y( Z( D7 U+ D' c3 ^: k# r
- - -这在电影中真是天赐良机。我从来没有错过一分钟的电影(还有7美元,让我告诉你,我希望我的钱是值得的)。当我不得不去洗手间的时候,我就会停止看电影(和时间),在男洗手间慢慢看。有时我会从小卖部买些饮料或爆米花。看电影的另一个主要烦恼是人们在看电影的时候会说话。天啊,我可曾恨过。现在,我所要做的就是在他们被冻住的时候把他们往后挪几排,然后回到我自己的座位上,重新开始电影。通常情况下,当人们意识到他们坐在几秒钟前以为自己在的地方后面几排的时候,他们会被吓到。那将有助于使他们安静下来。1 h3 `6 I0 H. j9 g6 @

; P) D- r. g" B2 c0 o% n  f7 D9 C5 H& v- Q& O5 J: o

. w3 ]: }) s! x+ K+ X  S0 g1 N* Z但我最喜欢的是能够观察别人。人是有趣的,但我们的社会不喜欢盯着看。现在我可以盯着他们看,而他们什么都不知道……更准确地说,他们都僵住了,不知道我在盯着他们看,摸着他们,移动着他们的身体……我现在几乎可以什么都不碰。过去我只会看到一个人,也许他们很有吸引力,也许不是。但我只看了一眼。现在,我可以慢慢地去看,当我变得更勇敢的时候,去触摸。我和一些朋友有一场足球赛的票。这是一个相当酷的游戏,除了这群坐在我们后面几排讨厌的家伙。在比赛过程中,他们不停地大喊大叫,说脏话。到第三季度初,啤酒肯定影响了他们。它也影响了我,因为我不得不去洗手间。我离开朋友,去找洗手间。我找到一个,但外面站着十个人。我不想等,也不明白为什么我要等。在队伍的最后,我冻结了时间,走了进去。所有8个小便池以及4个小摊都在使用中。我认出小便池里的一个男人就是坐在我们后面几排的那些令人讨厌的哭泣的人之一。他个子很高,大概有6英尺2英寸高,像栏杆一样瘦,棒球帽下长着又长又细的头发。我把他向后仰了一点,用一只脚后跟把他转过来,靠在墙上,把他的阴茎伸出来。我松了一口气。做了这些之后,我让人格先生回到了他原来的位置,但也留下了我自己的印记。从背后,我用双臂搂住他,用手握住他的阴茎,这样尿流就会指向一边,然后拉起他的苍蝇,让他的阴茎被裤子盖住。“享受吧,”我说,拍拍他的背,然后离开了房间。我离开浴室,继续排队。我又开始了,等着从澡堂里听到什么,果然,几秒钟后,我听到了一大堆令人讨厌、痛苦的声音:“哎呀!”伟大,就他妈的太好了!我傻笑着回到座位上。主队赢得了这场低比分的比赛。但在下半场的过程中,我发现了一种强烈的好奇心:那些近距离接触的足球运动员喜欢什么?从电视上,从我们坐的高处你都无法知道它们的大小。电视上的特写镜头显示他们(你可以看到他们在那些填充物下面的样子)都是又大又结实的家伙,有的比有的结实。有些,像接收器,比他们的同伴更瘦,但仍然坚固的建造。不过,进攻和防线引起了我的注意。它们很大,但还是很快,强壮而优雅。在满足我的好奇心和需求方面,这一次似乎和其他任何一次一样好。* N# ~. J4 h7 A$ V0 V7 P7 Q4 V8 {0 M
. S+ U1 _3 U' Y
, k+ J. m; p1 x# W8 ]0 v
比赛结束后,我告诉我的朋友们,我稍后会在他们的家中与他们见面,说我得去办公室打几个国际电话。我转过拐角,朝另一个出口走去。当我离开他们的视线时,我冻结了时间。主场观众因获胜而欢呼雀跃的欢呼声,突然变成了震耳欲聋的沉默。很讽刺的是,我周围那些等着离开公园的粉丝们还在看他们在等着离开公园,他们没有拖着脚走,而是陷入了僵局,伸长脖子想看看是什么阻碍了他们的离去。1 R# f4 c2 U  V4 R3 s9 T8 r

5 Y' w) i  d" a7 j1 {8 ^4 l, r5 s3 M- t* k

' A  g/ B/ N$ c' y: l& ?& G我没有试图避开球迷堵塞的走道,而是慢慢地走到球场的座位上。据我所知,到贮物室去,田野是最快的路。我确信我看到了球员们在赛后去了哪里。我不想迷路,虽然时间凝固了,但我讨厌浪费时间。我穿过田野。尽管我周围有几千人,但我唯一听到的是我自己的脚在草地上乱踢乱踢。我看到球场管理员弯下腰,检查比赛过程中对草坪造成的损害,一名接球手接到18码的传球后滑倒,另一名接球手跑出10码,防守线阻止了一名四分卫偷袭他们的两码线。
4 T4 ]& Q0 l. y  A$ I5 N/ O6 T* R) ~% w# e) m) B1 C! ~/ T
& I* w- S# z. G

* n+ f7 a" D8 E3 B7 `1 ?, i# e2 X7 h$ S我在隧道里。我来到一大堆双扇门前,门两边各有两名保安。门外还站着几名记者和录像机,所以我想这一定就是那个地方。带着期待、恐惧、渴望和兴奋,我走了进去。
3 @/ J+ \; P% v2 `, v" z
8 ?8 E: s, k# ]8 v# A& k
* n7 M& A+ |% P0 ?5 U
  k4 Y4 a& w9 D, n走廊里有几个人。我看到了通向教练办公室、医疗中心、理疗和健身房的指示牌,但我在找淋浴的地方。走到半路的时候,我看到一个指示牌:“淋浴”。“我进入。
" E4 L/ P, P) J% q. b' [& F3 ~# s3 X$ |) E

! e, m. t0 C" H8 |0 u
" Z7 x- H3 _) z& n) c尽管有可怕的安静,但显然有很多诙谐的地方弥补了沉默。教练和助手们在入口处附近的角落里,显然在交换意见。我转过拐角,看到队伍的大部分人都穿着不同的衣服,有些人在淋浴。大约一半的人似乎在穿便服,其余的人在淋浴。我超过了一名防守队员。他大概有6英尺4英寸,260磅重。“干得好,马克。”我说着,拍了拍他的后背。他的尸体正对着储物柜,但他转身了,显然是冲着他的一名队友大喊。7 J7 @5 Y) J5 v+ A1 m* r% O
5 }" ]- \: h0 ^+ y9 d
, K& r8 K6 m4 c; X

4 a7 k0 {" W" S离他几英尺远的地方有一个护鼻罩。他在球场上表现得很紧张,但他仍然在场外观察。“嗨,迈克!微笑!你赢了比赛!“没有反应。他站了起来,我不得不踮起脚尖看着他的脸。他的眼睛严肃而锐利。我捏了捏他的脸颊,说:“哦,来吧,为我微笑,米奇!”我拍了拍他的脸,就像三个走狗一样。正常情况下,他可能会把我堵在墙里,但现在他对我无能为力了。他的身体很好。他的上半身很大,大腿粗壮。他站在储物柜前伸手去拿东西。我把他的胳膊伸到他的两侧,把他转过来,让他面对着我。“我跟你说话的时候看着我!”我一本正经地说。我翻了翻他的嘴角,在他浓密的胡须下面。我举起他的一只胳膊,用手指摆出和平的姿势。另一只手则端着杯去泡他的球。现在看来,他好像是在偷看别人,亮出胜利的标志,他为此感到非常高兴,不得不爱抚自己。“好多了,迈克。继续工作。我捏了捏乳头,继续往前走。# f! R& p1 o/ x: `8 w
/ c% s5 B2 l/ Q' J; @7 F

- t* v, C3 S/ i( p8 S  \0 ^& J+ Z0 C# O+ x  g8 g* C6 v
我找到了淋浴间,看到了接球员和四分卫,一边给自己擦肥皂,一边享受着温暖的海水。我本来会花更多的时间关注他们,或者和他们一起打球,但我在寻找一个特别的球员,中锋奥利·里维拉。他是一个伟大的球员,一个很好的球员,更重要的是,他可能是队里最帅的球员。
/ y; j, D: B& D! I- m1 U: S0 l4 X: ]. @0 B! f* S6 R
. i5 _) D* h1 N# ]$ a$ S
* F& l8 W, D$ F2 \
当我注意到他离我不到两英尺时,我正在想像他的样子。他坐在长凳上,冻得直不起腰来,右脚在凳子上摆来摆去,和另一只平放在凳子内侧的脚在一起。如果我有这样的计划,我就不会这么幸运了!3 J2 H, C9 `" B! b
" l1 |2 x4 w  ]
2 \/ n4 x8 \+ p0 a
; l$ `. k1 J; @2 R
他大概有6英尺3英寸高,250磅重。他肌肉发达,全身多处覆盖着浅到中等的棕色头发,与他的身体相得益彰。胸部的毛发呈T型分布在他的躯干和肚脐(大概从那里再往下)。他自始至终都很结实,有一股(为了自己的保护)粗壮的大腿和粗壮的小腿,可能会把那座众所周知的山推给穆罕默德。. v2 T, c' v3 ^% E
, {. j" i: |# O, u: a9 c
% U: R/ A! y( t/ x8 d  L
他的脚离长凳的顶部大概有一英尺,他的长腿伸得很长。他微微向后靠了靠,左手抓住长凳,另一只手松开了。他脖子上挂着一条毛巾,腰上挂着另一条毛巾。我拿起上面的毛巾,解开他腰上的毛巾,让他坐在上面,露出他的鸡巴和蛋蛋,看起来很有吸引力。我握着他那只空着的手抽了一下。“很高兴见到你,奥利。”我惊奇地看着他的大胳膊,他的胳膊长到二头肌的大小,我用一只手托着它。我走到长凳的内侧,所以我在他和储物柜之间。我抬头一看,发现他微微一笑,就朝我这边看。有那么一瞬间,我想他可能会赞同我的做法。我看到他还是湿的。我拿起围在他脖子上的毛巾,把他擦干。我从他的胸部开始,从他的胸毛里抽出最后几滴水,特别注意乳头。我一直工作到他的腹股沟,再到他伸展的腿。大腿内侧无毛。我把我的手在它上下移动,想象它一定有多么刺激。我继续往下走,直到小腿。他不像那些花了几年时间让上半身鼓鼓囊囊,忽略双腿的家伙。我的儿子奥利从头到尾都很胖。他的脚大概是13或14码,中间有一小块头发,脚趾上也有一小块。我特别注意脚趾,一个一个地擦干。+ W( o" s! [' }( }% D8 ]
0 V3 |( E6 u/ Z3 d" T2 @* S. Z
. q7 ]3 j* t2 E0 F& S) u
3 }, @6 a* H. M9 A" g
我把奥利擦干后往后退了一步。他只是呆呆地坐在那里,呆呆地盯着他的储物柜,脸上带着记忆中隐约的微笑,或许是在为这场比赛的胜利或他今晚的计划做准备。他的右腿抬起,在他坐的长凳上来回摆动。% a3 {( E0 H. T- S2 z/ a

' _; j) o* i' N1 c# O/ W
$ p- }! F; c' c' v
6 K5 P0 c% J$ P# l" b$ j我抓住他的右脚,太大了!我用手抓住它,但它却很容易地充满它们,溢出来。鞋底很光滑,但有折痕和线条。脚趾长而优雅,脚本身光滑而肌肉发达。我低下头,深深地吸了一口气,闻到了新鲜的皮肤、水和肥皂的味道。3 s7 w# r% q3 I$ P4 m- _
9 q, Q+ x  w5 R
% k* U# J% e( C) A2 e) X: s3 p0 s# J

, \% a- M& D7 l# A* ^, _, Q: f. [6 m我觉得头晕,笑了起来。在这里我实现了我最疯狂的梦想之一!可怜的奥利,如果他知道发生了什么…但他做不到!它们都凝固在时间里,因为我的手表,时间本身也停止了。. ?9 \, s6 K  n8 }, Z

6 n! W- q8 K, H6 j+ [& g
6 t6 _; P" G( ^5 f
, U. i0 F- |1 U2 H, J我又站了起来,轻轻地把奥利推到左边。他侧身倒在长凳上。他躺在那里,仍然是坐着的姿势,但现在却像个活生生的雕像一样,摆出一副被推倒的傻姿势。他的两条腿现在都在空中,但他仍然保持着姿势。他真的是一座雕像,我可以做任何我想做的事。他是我的,拥有、塑造、塑造或者做我想做的任何事情!我完全控制住了这个肌肉发达的大块头!5 w; I- T- l, P/ R; D. W- @! k. x8 y4 Q7 X
7 \  `) r; B* \& s4 j2 b! h
/ E7 x! b5 H3 H! ]6 f  B" ~2 \

" o7 o9 Q, v+ t  p0 ~) A( c- e) l我把他的毛巾从他身上拿下来,所以他的屁股很明显。我用一根手指伸进去,玩弄那个紧皱的洞。我瞥了他一眼,他的脸上仍然带着同样的微笑。我把这看作是他在享受这一切的信号,并进一步研究。很快我就把两根手指塞进他的屁股,他脸上仍然带着同样的微笑。我是操手指的奥利·里维拉,队里的明星,他很喜欢。我又笑了!3 s7 c' z7 W/ L" R3 _( k

( A$ @2 m1 I" m& V8 o
) [) l( U+ }4 |; p
, Q4 ?, r$ Z" ]6 w! i- r- Q我把手指抽出一会儿,发现我的手指伸进他的屁股里的通道还在。无论我在停止时间内做了什么,除非我把它更正回来。这可能会带来一些有趣的可能性!我抓住奥利的肩膀,把他拉回坐姿。他舒舒服服地站了起来,就在我发现他的时候,他正在长凳上坐着,一只脚踩在地板上,另一只脚在地上荡来荡去,脸上也带着同样的微笑。我走近他,用手指抚摸着他的嘴唇,抚摸着他的牙齿。我深深地叹了口气,让我的手指在他那巨大的、肌肉发达的身体周围漫步。他是如此喜欢触摸。公司,晒黑的皮肤。他的手臂和大腿上有光滑的肌肉。他的手很宽,但很细,手指光滑有力。他是如此完美,他是如此冷冻。他是我的玩具,我想怎么做就怎么做,这个巨大的,强大的男人。光是想到这些想法就使我浑身发抖。8 H3 p- \4 G8 {" Q

b% O$ z: R/ U% `* l: Q% w+ X: U
- `: n9 a3 h8 ]: k  f- J我跪在他面前,望着他那又长又宽的抬起的脚。我对脚有热情,我打算放纵一下自己。我把脸凑近他的脚,在他的脚底上擦了擦。我让我的舌头在那些又长又甜的脚趾间漫游。我吮吸着它们,让它们被我自己的口水弄湿。谁在乎时间重新开始时发生了什么。此刻,奥利的尸体是我的!我让我的舌头在那又长又宽的鞋底上漫游,品尝着那里的肉,轻轻地咀嚼着。每隔一段时间,我瞥了一眼奥利的脸,对着他僵硬的笑容窃笑,又把这看作是他在享受我对他所做的一切。, Q0 v! |% z9 A  p/ v1 s7 z( _

* c6 g* T2 `' r3 }2 v
7 g0 I. Q, o, J, \% ]) E$ F# A& Z8 y
我在那儿吃饱了,终于深深地叹了一口气。我想继续前进,因为这是我自己的自助餐台,我想品尝那里许多男人的味道。
  C8 G& I; Y' [# u) q- |( S
  ]8 b, A) _2 s$ a) f& _4 j+ M1 O6 [* O0 q% ^9 `) P. u

, t0 A; H# E. g. [7 f0 e  n+ F  R* g我走进淋浴区,双脚在瓷砖墙上发出柔和的回声。他们也都冻在那里。大约有10名男性在淋浴和清洁的不同阶段。那是安迪,强壮的,悲观的后卫,当他冲我冲他的前面时,背对着我。我很喜欢他,他高大魁梧的身体,剪得很短的胡子和平头短发。我走到他跟前,小心翼翼地把他向后倾斜。我把他从他使用的淋浴喷头里拉出来。在这停止的时间,水不能移动,它只是悬在空中,等待时间重新开始。在喷头喷出的水花中,安迪的身体在时间停止的水花中形成了完美的负面轮廓。就连他的鸡巴和蛋蛋也在那儿,水花中有一个轮廓。我把安迪转过身来,把他打量了一番。他正在洗头,眼睛靠在肥皂上闭着,手举着,揉着头皮。他的胸部和腹部长满了又细又黑的头发,现在又裹上了一层水,贴在皮肤上。" A0 t0 G/ u# r5 c& X
/ k1 g) H& K+ q. S/ T! q9 b- F

`( j# S8 n# R. @' c, ]! `! ^1 A. z( }: r9 Z9 V9 v( q0 T- C8 ^
我想和安迪一起玩。我伸手去够他的公鸡,轻轻地把它向前拉。他的公鸡还在我拉它的地方,直伸着。我把它举起来,装在假哈尔顿的衣服里,它又停了下来。我把球拉下来,它们也留在我移动球的地方。这太有趣了。在这里,我像对待一块粘土一样对待球队的大个子后卫,让我随心所欲地塑造他,这个大块头、大块头的人现在只是我想要的那么多肉。我又笑了。这太有趣了!!
4 E/ x! B' M% D2 F* q
/ T* y8 S+ b8 w7 Q$ r2 T9 T1 f: k  }! N% @

4 k8 V- l& e; p+ F) S我把安迪放回原位,绕着淋浴间走,对那里的其他人也做了同样的事情。很快,所有的男人都穿上了硬邦邦的衣服,或者不知怎的从时间停止的那一刻起,他们被感动了,或者发生了微妙的变化。洗澡时的最后一个人被冰冻了,摆出了弯腰去拿掉在地上的肥皂的经典姿势。我无法抗拒这个。我迅速解开裤子,给自己的鸡巴按摩。我从他的一名冻僵的队友那里抓了一点肥皂泡沫,把自己和他等在那里的混蛋都弄了个稀巴烂。我慢慢地挤进他等着的屁股里,感觉温暖而光滑。不一会儿,我就开始翻地,在他的身上进进出出。天啊,时间又开始了,他会觉得好笑吗?
$ r. _  j- d4 H, E. C$ d7 x9 |' k6 Z
1 F; ~9 U/ u2 }2 O4 _" a
我经常一次给凯文留下好几天的雕像。能控制他真好。能盯着他看几个小时,欣赏他的好身材。抚摸他,用我的手抚摸他强健有力的身体是一种刺激。让这个肌肉发达的大块头听命于我,我也乐此不疲。
1 A  ?6 J( {2 q8 Q( G0 L
2 @( @- C6 ~$ A/ w% ^% s$ N& }
. k$ Q& M7 B# Q; h/ L, X0 N6 ~( d; b/ w) T8 q  @6 s
我曾经让凯文自由几个星期,我想让他留胡子。当他停下来的时候,他所有的身体活动都停止了。他不呼吸,也不需要呼吸。他的身体在那一刻只是惰性的化学物质,他没有生命。他留完胡子后,我又把他冻住了。他看起来更好。- O- N$ v: F  ]( p+ n
6 u  m4 u: E- J. ?4 X! J

" C5 J3 O8 @" W1 Y3 O( v
# ?! d! y" h9 `' _4 F凯文经常是派对生活的一部分,当我有一个特别的精选客人名单时。我有时解冻他,然后让他慢慢跑,让他摆姿势,展示他的肌肉,向我的客人展示他们的肌肉。后来他告诉我,在派对结束后的安静时光里,他知道自己受到崇拜、抚摸和崇拜,这让他感到无尽的兴奋,尽管他当时表现得迟钝,无法意识到这个事实。  }! G; Z, [/ R5 C1 l. m7 ]9 |
. G: t- {: D/ E6 D" u4 f1 Q

r& y; l2 U# w3 K6 }' x+ [% U" ~& o6 B0 s
( P5 i' |' F0 O3 V, H' v+ k- ^我也经常用一些滑稽的姿势把他冻住。他不介意,因为他意识到这一切都是为了好玩,他喜欢被人利用。我已经尽力限制我能对他做的事情。我有一次把他冻僵了,他的屁股、嘴巴和双手都在同时为4个人服务。这是一个场景。派对结束后,我给它拍了照片,给凯文看。他爱他们。
% K# E& _. u, a1 o3 |- o: L2 x
# b" l0 c; a7 A( C! O! `  b, b+ ~$ G
% o, B4 y& j7 g
3 I% e1 |* D! U4 o: w9 p! j" ?他和我在一起已经很多年了。他是我完美的性玩具。总是愿意,总是有时间,总是做我想做的事情。1 g+ x. M5 W  t( w, t, S8 |9 u
+ r, ?( c: M( u: }# M9 [8 e" J
6 Q: G" d6 b6 B5 n) D  m/ v( _

7 W: N: F: M  j  X4 _7 s$ {结束4 \" f- ?& T) Q. K
发表于 2019-2-9 00:50 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
楼主是用翻译软件直译的吧,好多都读不通
 楼主| 发表于 2019-2-9 00:52 | 显示全部楼层
不是我翻的哦,是版主翻的,我懒得翻

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|搜 同

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 19:37 , Processed in 0.034794 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.